Pinellas County Urban League Meeting
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 11:00AM to 1:00PM
Location: Pinellas County Urban League 333 31st Street N. St. Petersburg FL
This is part 2 of a 3-month founding series of meetings among community economic development leaders working in and with South St. Petersburg accelerate economic growth. During part 1 (in February), a group of 20 voted to work together to identified concrete ways to speed economic growth in the community. The agenda includes:
1. Catalog of Economic Progress Initiatives [New Directory of Programs to Grow & Strengthen the Economy & Workforce of South St. Petersburg] – Brother John Muhammad
2. Request for Unity Proposal to City & others for Universal Community Benefits Agreement policies – Watson Haynes, II
- Status of advocacy with City for CBA policy – Gypsy Gallardo
- Leader of live example – Delray Beach, Florida – Mr. Chuck Ridley
- Discussion – All
3. Update Report on Push for 10-year Community Economic Development Plan – Larry J. Newsome, Sr.
4. Next Steps – Brother John Muhammad
Please RVSP to CDATCenter@gmail.com
Category: Civic Events Share on Twitter!